DIY moves can be exhausting and not as simple as you think. Although, it may cost less to move everything yourself, why not save yourself some of the stress and nervous energy and hire a labor-only moving service. At Turner Movers, we aim to make your move as smooth and timely as possible. Our crew is experienced and can move your belongings—small or large into your U-haul, storage unit or POD. Let our experienced team help you make the most of your move.
Our Labor-Only Moving Services
With Turner Movers, our labor-only services save you time, energy, and struggle when moving to your new place. Our services include:
- Loading and Unloading. Serious injuries can occur if you don’t know how to lift heavy things properly. With our loading and unloading services, you can safely leave the heavy lifting to us.
- In-House Moving and Apartment Unit Transfers. Choose our In-House Moving Services for the times you need to move bulky items or furniture around in your home. If you need to move your belongings to another apartment unit in your apartment complex, we have a service for that too.
- Home Decluttering Services: If you’re just looking to get rid of some junk or preparing to sell or remodel your home, our decluttering services can help you organize. We also offer decluttering services for warehouse storage.
Looking for something that isn’t on the list? Want to know more about the services we offer? Please contact us to see if we have something that fits what you’re looking for. Get the best with Turner Movers and Storage.
Benefits of Using Labor-Only Movers
Hiring a labor-only service is the smart choice if you do not want the stress and headache of handling an entire move by yourself. There are many pros to choosing the right labor-only movers including:
- Cost: You can save some money by handling aspects of the move that only needs, your attention and then delegating difficult tasks such as heavy lifting, and loading and unloading to a moving company to take care of
- Flexibility: Because labor-only services only provide basic manpower, it makes it easy to secure the date and time you want our movers to come.
- Safety: No need to strain your back or injure yourself by moving heavy boxes and furniture. Our movers are experienced and know how to move items safely and securely.
Research is important to determine the type of moving service you need. Every move is different, and whether you opt for a labor-only service, a full-service move, or to completely DIY it, you should be sure that the move you choose is the right one.
Get Your Labor-Only Estimate Today
For all your moving needs, choose Turner Movers and Storage. We are the labor-only movers you can rely on. We are A+ rated by the BBB, fully licensed (MTR 0190536), and fully insured (General Liability/Workman’s Comp).