The office moving process is very different from the average residential move. Whether you’re planning a small office or commercial move, relocating office furniture and equipment requires specific tools, great care and accuracy.
Turner Moving & Storage has been helping businesses relocate since 1949. We are family-owned and operated, and we treat our customers with humility and respect. At Turner Moving, our customers are our top priority.
The safety of you and your items is our primary concern. This is why we background check and train our employees to ensure your moving experience meets exceptionally high standards.
We’ve been around a while, so we’ve helped move small, large and unique items. Our team of professional movers has the experience and expertise to help your office get from point A to point B efficiently with little to no stress.
We provide a variety of office moving services, including:
- Professional packing
- Shredding services
- Secure document storage
- Loading and unloading
- Short-term and long-term storage option
- Clean, protective padding to protect your belongings
Planning an Office Move
Perhaps the trickiest part of an office move is keeping your business from being interrupted by the relocation. We understand the importance of keeping a business running with as few distractions as possible.
Our team at Turner Moving & Storage will provide a moving coordinator who will work with you to draft a customized moving plan with hours and days that work best for your schedule, even nights and weekends.
When preparing for an office move, every small pre-move step can help the relocation run smoothly and efficiently. Here are some tips for your next office move:
- Have a timeline. Moves occur more quickly and smoothly with a plan. Note all-important deadlines or projects and plan your move accordingly. Our moving team arrives on time, so be prepared for your items to be packed and loaded promptly.
- Communicate with employees. Keep lines of communication as open as possible between your employees and the moving plans. If you need employees to back up their commuters or clean up their spaces, be sure to actively communicate that they complete these tasks to help the relocation process move swiftly.
- Secure records and documents. Before relocating, be sure to back up all electronic documents and make copies of critical physical papers. The last thing we want to happen is a misplacement of essential materials.
Free Office Moving Estimate
Is your office ready to relocate to a new space, or simply right-size due to COVID-19? We’re here to help. At Turner Moving & Storage, we have decades of experience in the moving industry and can help your relocation be painless and stress-free. There’s a reason we come highly recommended by our customers: we care.
Turner Moving & Storage is fully licensed and insured, so you can rest assured that your items are in great care. We’ll take inventory of your office’s equipment and furniture, so everything ends up in the correct location.
Get a free office moving estimate today. Just give us a call at (707) 255-8600 or fill out our online estimate form to begin steps toward completing your office move today.