Long Distance Movers
Turner Moving & Storage is a proud interstate agent of Wheaton World Wide Moving.
Founded in 1945, Wheaton World Wide Moving has decades of experience and over 350 agents across the country.
Moving is not just about packing, loading, and unpacking your belongings. As your professional movers, our main priority is getting you, your family, and all your belongings safely and securely to your new destination. Moving is about entering a new chapter of life, and our job is to help make this transition an enjoyable one.
As an interstate agent for Wheaton World Wide Moving, we can provide you with elevated customer service, whether you’re moving in the U.S. or across the globe.
- Full-service packing/unpacking
- Moving supplies
- Short and long term storage
- Specialty movers
- Commercial Movers
- Skill and friendly professionalism
Long Distance Moving Process
Wherever you are moving, relocating can be a stressful time.
Our crew at Turner Moving & Storage is trained to provide excellent service. We’ll arrive on time (or even a few minutes early) to ensure we get you moving as quickly and smoothly as possible.
We take pride in high customer satisfaction rates and continue to focus on enhancing the customer experience. This means we not only handle your items with care, but we guide you through the moving process with a single point of contact from Turner Moving & Storage.
Before your move, make sure you are prepared for your movers to arrive to avoid delays. Our crew of movers is fully trained and experienced to make your moving experience hassle-free and efficient.
Here are some tips when preparing for your long-distance move:
- Keep sensitive documents with you. All forms of ID, including birth certificates and passports, should be kept with you during your move. Not only are these too valuable to lose track of, but they may be needed when crossing state lines or borders.
- Have a plan. Be sure to note your estimated time of arrival. Stay on schedule so that you can arrive at your home before your movers arrive with your household goods.
- Change your address before the move. Update your bank, phone company, Secretary of State, and all other essential offices/accounts with your new address to ensure bills or other important documents do not get mailed to your current location after the move.
- Inform your movers of your new location. Will there be parking available for the moving truck? How many levels is your new home? These are the types of questions your movers will want the answer to as moving day approaches.
Moving Long Distance with Turner Moving & Storage
Are you ready to begin your interstate move? Turner Moving & Storage and Wheaton World Wide Moving work together to provide efficient, stress-free long distance moving services. At Turner, we are family operated and fully licensed and insured, so you can be sure your cross country move will be secure in our services.
Turner Moving & Storage has been in the moving industry since 1949, so we know how to handle any tough or sticky situation that may come our way during a move. And, to grant you even further peace of mind, each one of our employees is background-checked and ready to get you to wherever you are moving.
Call us today at (707) 255-8600 or fill out our estimate form today to begin taking steps toward completing your long-distance move.